Brothers: Please remember if you are bringing a Candidate to a Knighthood Degree, that the Presenting Council MUST bring a Knighthood Degree Medallion for each Candidate. The host Council will NOT be responsible for suppying them. Your Financial Secretary can order them from Supreme.
Note: All candidates, Council Officers AND Sponsors must wear jacket and tie. There will be no exceptions. Members attending a Knighthood Degree must be properly attired – No shorts, etc.
Candidates must have current Formation Degree membership card. Important Note: Candidates must be confirmed within one week of the degree. You need to submit the following informationj: Council number; Council name; Financial Secretary's name; Financial Secretary's phone; Financial Secretary’s e-mail address; Candidate name (first and last) for each candidate.
This information will speed the process upon your arrival and help to insure the degree begins on time.
Note to Council Homes: Bars must NOT be open prior to, or during a Degree (Sec. 245 – Charter, Constitution, Laws of the Order).
Scroll down to view upcoming Knighthood Degrees (click on date for details and map).
Select location and date
- Bergen County January 17 – Knighthood Degree
- Camden County January 20 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Camden County January 21 - INSTITUTIONAL DEGREE IN SPANISH – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Bergen County February 07 – Knighthood Degree
- Ocean County February 07 – Knighthood Degree
- Morris County February 20 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Bergen County February 21 – Knighthood Degree
- Hudson County March 06 – Knighthood Degree
- Hudson County March 19 – Knighthood Degree
- Bergen County June 05 – Knighthood Degree