Important Note: Candidates must have current Admission Degree membership card, and a completed Formation Degree card upon arrival. Candidates should be confirmed within one week of the degree. You need to submit the following information: Council number; Council name; Financial Secretary's name; Financial Secretary's phone; Candidate name (first and last) for each candidate. This information will speed the process upon your arrival and help to insure the degree begins on time. It is the responsibility of the Councils to ensure that all candidates, Council Officers AND sponsors wear a jacket and tie to the exemplification.
Note to Council Homes: Bars must NOT be open prior to, or during a Degree (Sec. 245 – Charter, Constitution, Laws of the Order).
Select location and date
- Hudson County April 01 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Cumberland County April 04 - CANCELLED – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Bergen County April 07 - CANCELLED – Formation Degree
- Ocean County April 15 – Formation Degree
- Passaic County April 18 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Burlington County May 17 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Bergen County June 03 - NEW LOCATION AND DD – Formation Degree
- Bergen County July 14 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree