Important Note: Candidates must have current Admission Degree membership card, and a completed Formation Degree card upon arrival. Candidates should be confirmed within one week of the degree. You need to submit the following information: Council number; Council name; Financial Secretary's name; Financial Secretary's phone; Candidate name (first and last) for each candidate. This information will speed the process upon your arrival and help to insure the degree begins on time. It is the responsibility of the Councils to ensure that all candidates, Council Officers AND sponsors wear a jacket and tie to the exemplification.
Note to Council Homes: Bars must NOT be open prior to, or during a Degree (Sec. 245 – Charter, Constitution, Laws of the Order).
Select location and date
- Bergen County January 16 – Formation Degree
- Camden County January 20 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Camden County January 21 - INSTITUTIONAL DEGREE IN SPANISH – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Morris County February 20 – Charity, Unity and Fraternity Degree
- Bergen County March 05 – Formation Degree
- Morris County March 28 - CANCELLED – Formation Degree
- Bergen County April 07 – Formation Degree
- Bergen County June 03 - NEW LOCATION AND DD – Formation Degree