It is the responsibility of the Councils to ensure that all candidates wear a jacket and tie to their exemplification. Officers, sponsors and escorts should also be appropriately dressed. Please make sure that escort has a completed membership card, rosary, emblem pin, booklet: These Men They Call Knights” for each candidate.
Important Note: Candidates should be confirmed within one week of the degree. You need to submit the following: Council number; Council name; Financial Secretary's name; Financial Secretary's phone; Candidate name (first and last) for each candidate. This information will speed the process upon your arrival and help to insure the degree begins on time.
Note to Council Homes: Bars must NOT be open prior to, or during a Degree (Sec. 245 – Charter, Constitution, Laws of the Order).
Select location and date
- Monmouth County May 22
- Hunterdon County May 23 Admission & Formation Degrees
- Monmouth County May 24 Admission & Formation Degrees
- Union County May 28
- Monmouth County May 28 Admission & Formation Degrees
- Warren County May 28
- Monmouth County June 06 Admission & Formation Degrees
- Morris County June 10
- Monmouth County June 12
- Middlesex County June 12
- Bergen County - June 11
- Cumberland County June 13
- Bergen County - June 23
- Ocean County - June 25
- Monmouth County July 19 Admission & Formation Degrees
- Morris County July 28
- Monmouth County August 16 Admission & Formation Degrees
- Essex County October 14
- Mercer County January 08