Before you type: Please turn your CAPS LOCK off!
Procedure for hosting a Knighthood Degree:
- Complete application for a Knighthood Degree. Do NOT use nicknames. All fields MUST be completed. Print out the PDF form.
- The Host District Deputy MUST approve both optional dates.
- Submit application, signed by BOTH the Host District Deputy and the Host Grand Knight, include a check for the $50.00 degree fee, and send to the State Ceremonials Chairman James Sweeney, SW.
- Once your date has been approved you will be notified of the name of the Conferring Officer, who will be your contact.
- The degree will automatically be posted to the State website after it has been approved by the State Ceremonial Chairman.