The 8th year of our program has concluded. We were able to send 163 service personnel home to their families for the hlidays.
We are accepting donations for our 2021 - 9th season of Sending Heroes Home.
We accept Checks or credit cards athttps://www.njkofc.org/donate.\
Information for applications will be posted in October, 2021.
Thank you for your service. Be Safe!!!
Please complete the registration form below and take note of both the eligibility requirements and procedures you need to follow:
- Participation in this program is limited to all enlisted military service members with a rank of E3 and below only who are stationed in the state of New Jersey. This is a first come, first serve program.
- We will provide you with round trip transportation costs via air, train, bus. transportation or personal vehicle. Special needs will be considered on a case by case basis.
- The information you provide on the application must match the ID you will use at the transportation hub.
- Upon completion and submission of the application and if traveling by air, you will receive an email directly from the ticketed airline detailing your travel plans and ticket confirmation number.
- Please provide your personal e-mail address on the application.
- It is important that you regularly check the email address you provided us for this information.
- Destinations are limited to locations within the 48 contiguous states.
- Transportation to and from airports, rail stations or bus depots is not included.
- If traveling by car, copies of gas and toll receipts must be submitted within ten days of your return to receive reimbursement
- Questions? Email Tom Ponting at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this form when registering for participation in the program after reading the following eligibility limits and restrictions:
Eligibility for participation in this program is limited to enlisted military service members of rank E3 and below stationed in New Jersey at the time of application and departure.
Destinations are limited to locations within the 48 contiguous states in North America.
Transportation to and from airports, railway stations, bus depots is not included.
Complete and submit this form between 10 October, 2021 and 20 December, 2021 for consideration in the program. Travel dates are limited to between 15 November, 2021 and 15 January, 2022. Application does not guarantee acceptance as this is a first-come, first-served program.
* If one way transportation only is requested, please enter January 31st for date of return @ 24:00hrs. Depart from and to, enter "none". We will take "required" fields to be optional.
* Please enter First Name Last Name and Rank where indicated\
* Be advised that all applicants are responsible to comply with all state and military rules and regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and military leave and travel.
* Review ALL entries for any errors. If you have a problem please call the webmaster: Peter Briody at 973-583-2829 - or email@example.com
Be advised that all applicants are responsible to comply with all state and military rules and regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and military leave and travel.