Plans for the 138th Supreme Convention are inextricably tied to the progress of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Given the unpredictability of the course of the pandemic, various scenarios remain under active consideration by the Supreme Council and DC State Council. Their first and foremost concern is and always will be for the health and safety of the Knights of Columbus members and family. Supreme is asking all potential attendees to adopt a ‘wait and see’ posture and refrain from booking any travel arrangements at this time. The Supreme Council and DC State Council will continue to monitor the pandemic in consultation with the District of Columbia Health Department and other medical experts, and a final decision regarding the Supreme Convention will be announced by the State Deputies Meeting in early June. Registration will not open at this time until a final decision is made, however, you can sign up for updates to stay in the loop.