Procedure for hosting a Knighthood Degree:
1. Complete application for a Knighthood Degree as found in the Grand Knight's Handbook and on-line at NJKofC.org
2. District Deputy MUST approve both optional dates.
3. Submit application, signed by your District Deputy, include a check for the $50.00 degree fee, and send to the State Ceremonials Chairman.
4. Once your date has been approved you will be notified of the name of the Conferring Officer, who will be your contact.
5. The degree will automatically be posted to the State website after it has been approved by the State Ceremonial Chairman.