Procedure for hosting a Knighthood Degree:
1. Complete application for a Knighthood Degree. Do NOT use nicknames. All fields MUST be completed. Print out the PDF form.
2. The Host District Deputy MUST approve both optional dates.
3. Submit application, signed by BOTH the Host District Deputy and the Host Grand Knight, include a check for the $50.00 degree fee, and send to the State Ceremonials Chairman James Sweeney, SW.
4. Once your date has been approved you will be notified of the name of the Conferring Officer, who will be your contact.
5. The degree will automatically be posted to the State website after it has been approved by the State Ceremonial Chairman.